Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I have a question

Everyone has a morning routine or at least one thing they do every morning besides wake up. To each of us we would consider everything we do each morning as normal, but somethings we do every morning are not normal. So with that...

What is the most unusual behavior in your morning routine?

When I asked this at work, my boss answered that she does her hair and makeup in bed. For me I don't think anything I do is absolutely unusual but I do wake up without an alarm clock every morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's not so much the routine, it's the attitude. i'm SO extremely cranky in the morning. chris has learned not to talk to me until i've gotten ready in peace. i do manage to be civil to the kids, if need be. but chris knows to steer clear.