Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He's here! But he doesn't have a name yet.

I just got off the phone with Jeromy. Holy Cow he's huge! 9lbs 2oz. 20.5 inches. Minna was there for the whole thing got emotional when he was born. I can just see her with tears, sniffing and wiping her eyes then taking more photos.

Carrie did it natural, and it was reported that this baby was the most difficult.

Minna said she felt so intrusive as Carrie watched endured screaming pain. In my head I imagine sounds of the birthing center (she did it in the tub again) with nurses coaching as Carrie screams. Then, in a small moment of quiet, the sound of Minna's shutter. It seems so out of place. Minna felt out of place. But, Carrie was glad she was there and I can't wait to see the photos.

Minna flies home tonight with the girls.

2 comments:

Jacobson Five said...

That is a big baby. My smallest weighed 8lbs 14oz. and my biggest was 9lbs. 14oz., but of course I don't do it natural. Way to go Carrie. Congratualtions Uncle Dan.

J.J. said...

Congrats!!!!! That is so exciting.