Saturday, April 26, 2008

The swing was the best playground toy ever invented

I'll tell you why there is no better way to play with your kids than using a swing.


Jane is actually pretty good at using a non-kiddie swing.


They don't run away from you.

It's really easy to make them laugh.

You can make a game out of it.



I would swing them and they would try to eat the Teddy Graham from my fingers on the up swing. After the Teddy Grahams were gone Hannah lost her flip-flop so I was trying to put her flip-flop back on while she was swinging. This caused an outpouring of laughter on all accounts. I was about to take a picture of this until Jane fell out of the swing.


Then we reversed roles and I was swinging and trying to get the grahams from Hannah. Jane was recovering in the stroller.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i had a happy moment recently when pumping on her own finally clicked with maya! now i can get her started and watch her soar on her own! oh, and chase mason, of course.

Monica Rich said...

Oh, that video was hilarious.

I would have to agree that the swings are the greatest. Have you checked out the new ones at Froggy park? They're excellent.