Sunday, May 25, 2008

My Sunday walk with Hannah

Today we got home from church and Hannah was grumpy. She didn't want to do anything, but I did entice her outside with a homemade batch of bubbles. Minna and Jane were still sleeping so we decided to go for a walk.



We went to the park where I sometimes meet Minna and the girls for lunch.



Hannah took a photo of me.


Little did I know how many places hide-and-seek can be played. We played on the sidewalk. Hannah always told me where to hide. The tiny figure running toward me on the sidewalk is her. I snapped the shot while trying to hide in a shallow doorway.


This is when she found me.


There was a nice spot of grass that Hannah insisted we "jump" into. This grass was so plush we laid down in it.

1 comment:

Merridy and Lucas said...

hey dan! Holy cow it's been a long time since I have seen or heard how you were doing...I'm glad I stumbled arcoss you bolg...you've got to love the mormon connection! You have such a beautiful family! If you want you can check out us (merridy and Lucas) at merridynlucas.blogspot.com.
c-ya