Sunday, July 24, 2005

so much to catch up on

We've been having so much fun!

Most recently we've had some friends over. The Truscotts came from Boston. We went to Grimaldy's Pizza, just below the Brooklyn Bridge on the Brooklyn side.



When we got there we had to wait maybe 10 minutes to get a table. While we were there I was waiting in line to change Hannah (there was only one bathroom), I overhear this guy saying that this is the best brickoven pizza in NY. Anyway, we finish up and pay the bill and walk outside and to our dismay find a line at least a hundred people long. Apparently it's pretty good pizza, I mean, I liked it.

While the Truscotts where here Minna and I took the opportunity to make use of our nice tent that we got a while back and never have had the chance to use.

It had been soooo long since I've been camping. Even in our backyard it was good to sleep out of doors. The Truscotts enjoyed our bed. We slept on a great air mattress and Hannah slept on some fluffy blankets next to us.

In other news Minna and I were trying to make the biggest bubble ever.

1 comment:

Jersey City Home Builders said...

Awwesome blog you have here