Friday, October 10, 2008

Queens at Night

I finally found out that the roof access in the other stairwell is open. I've been wanting to go out on our roof for a long time. My hope was to be able to see the lights of Manhattan. I can't, but I can see Queens pretty good.


You can barely see the building I work in. It's the building on the horizon that is right above where the lights of the train disappear.

This photo is actually looking east. The train streaking by is headed in the opposite direction toward Manhattan.

The big buildings on the left are apartment buildings.

3 comments:

Christy Dyer said...

Beautiful shot Dan!

Jacob said...

I love the lights of the city and the speedy lights of the trains. Great photo!

Candice said...

I am still fascinated about living in New York, let alone raising a family there. I am so glad that you took a picture. Ever since I found out that you moved there I try to imagine what your life is like. I think it is really neat.